Post Divorce Services

When the judge issues a divorce decree, he or she will also issue orders concerning child custody and visitation. These orders will stay in place until one of the parties is granted a change in the terms of an order through a petition for modification.

The Law Office of Richardson Brown represents many clients in modification matters, including modifications of all types of family law orders, such as child support, child custody, and access periods.

The attorneys of Richardson Brown always work to achieve modifications as quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, without compromising their clients’ rights.